When it comes to providing healthcare advice and remedies for all members of a family, Pharmacists are best placed to do so.
Being highly trained healthcare professionals Pharmacists are accessible and possess a high degree of knowledge in matters related to health and or well being. Apart from ensuring that patients leave the pharmacy with the right medication, pharmacists also provide drug information to healthcare professionals and the public. They assist physicians with appropriate drug selection, advise patients on appropriate over-the-counter remedies, and counsel the public on preventative therapies.
Community pharmacists are qualified healthcare professionals who can offer clinical advice, reassurance and over-the-counter medicines for common minor illnesses.
They are also trained to spot more serious symptoms and ensure access to the right help.
Here’s how our pharmacists can help
- Clinically advising people on the treatment of minor health concerns such as coughs, colds, tummy troubles, teething and aches and pains
- Providing clinical advice and support for patients with long-term conditions
- Explaining how to take new medicines
- Reviewing medicines use to ensure safety
- Providing healthy living services, e.g. advice on quitting smoking, losing weight, reducing alcohol consumption, sexual health or increasing physical activity
Chelsea Pharmacy and Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic are both situated on the same premises. The Pharmacy is on the ground floor and the clinic is in the basement, meaning you can have your appointment with one of our GP’s or specialist and collect your prescription upstairs before leaving the building. The pharmacy is open seven days a week, the same as the clinic.